Hello! Me again, back with another episode of the No Bull Podcast after a biiiiit of a hiatus.
I look back at my 2019 goals and go through what I did and didn’t accomplish.
I also share some of my goals for this year in my personal & professional life.
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
Intro/outro music by earthchain: soundcloud.com/earthchain
- Last year’s goals: https://annawildman.blog/2018/12/31/94-19-goals-for-2019/
- Gretchen Rubin: https://gretchenrubin.com/
- Books I read last year:
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell (7/10)
- Educated by Tara Westover (10/10)
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (8/10)
- Behind Closed Doors by BA Paris (7/10)
- Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult (8/10)
- The Brief Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz (9/10)
- Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (8/10)