Today is all about what it’s really like to be vegan in Japan.
Spoiler alert: it ain’t rainbows and butterflies.
Some of what I talk about:
- What it was like to travel for 8 months as a vegan
- Perception of veganism in Japan
- Stories about bad experiences eating out as a vegan
- How my thoughts on veganism have changed in the past year
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play ¦ Stitcher
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
MY SOCIAL LINKS:
Follow me on Instagram: @annawildman
Tweet at me: @wildmanna
Email me: email@example.com
Intro/outro music by Ellis Delta: soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
Interstitial music by earthchain: soundcloud.com/earthchain
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Vegucated: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegucated
- Soup Stock: www.soup-stock-tokyo.com/
One thought on “#91: The Reality of Being Vegan In Japan (it sucks)”
ever thought about opening a vegan restaurant???