Amanda is BACK on the podcast! This time we’re chatting from our little green jungle pod in Malaysia.
Amanda is originally from LA, but moved to NYC two years ago to pursue a career in the food world. She’s a passionate vegan, data analyst, committed foodie, and one of the smartest people I know. Now she’s going through a bit of a life transition as she heads to business school– but not before a few months of backpacking through Asia first.
I also share a personal life announcement at the end, so stick around for that! :)
Some of what we talk about…
- Grad school stress
- Feeling FOMO while traveling
- Why she wants to go to business school
- Whats it’s like to quit a job
- Our fears when traveling
- Being single/dating in NYC
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Amanda’s first appearance on the podcast: annawildman.blog/2017/02/27/23-veganshaibs-amanda-schaible/
- Dan Savage’s podcast: www.savagelovecast.com/