- Soy milk latte at Koloni Cafe: 43,000 IDR ($3.18)
- Koloni Cafe is really cute, but a bit expensive. I paid almost as much as I would in the States for a soy latte.
- Lunch at Warung Putri Sena: 10,000 IDR ($0.74)
- I got veggie nasi goreng (fried rice).
- Nothing out of this world, but was good and quick.
- Grab bike ride to Ubud: 57,000 IDR ($4.22)
- The ride was almost an hour and a half, so it was pretty cheap. The other option was to take a Grab car, which was double the price.
- I had my huge backpack on me though, so it wasn’t the most comfortable ride.
- Watermelon/papaya smoothie: 15,000 IDR ($1.11)
- I got this from a small fruit stand near my hostel, but it was the worst smoothie I’ve ever had in my life. The fruit was flavorless and it had the weirdest, slimiest texture. I couldn’t even finish it.
- Dinner at Sawobali: 70,000 IDR ($5.18)
- AMAZING vegan buffet here!! All you can eat, delicious, 100% vegan (and gluten-free) food for 50,000 IDR
- I also got a brownie for 20,000 IDR. They have various vegan cakes, cookies, brownies, and also ice cream, smoothies… the list goes on.
- Bed at Pillow Inn: 135,000 IDR ($9.67)
- This hostel is incredible! It has an infinity pool, nice clean rooms, a bed with curtains for privacy, plenty of storage, and an amazing rooftop bar/lounge.
- They also have free yoga in the morning!
- Good for solo travelers: it’s pretty easy to meet people here. Just hang out by the pool or on the rooftop.
TOTAL: 330,000 IDR ($23.63)
If you liked this post, you can read my other “how much I spent today” posts from around the world:
- How Much I Spent In Cambodia
- How much I Spent In Thailand
- How much I Spent In Myanmar
- How Much I Spent In Vietnam