Today I answer your questions on travel: what I’ve learned about myself, how I saved enough money to travel, and what the hell I’m going to do once I’m done traveling.
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play ¦ Libsyn
Questions I answer (in order):
- Do I miss regular life?
- Top 5 moments of travel so far?
- Are you moving back to NYC?
- What have I learned about myself?
- Favorite food so far?
- Where is your favorite restaurant?
- Have you ever refused a meat dish?
- Have any of the travelers you’ve met made you want to visit their country?
- Anything you packed that you never use?
- How did you save enough money to travel?
- How did your parents react when you told them you quit your job to travel?
- Do you know what you want to do after you’re done traveling?
- Any tips for anyone who wants to travel?
- Do you keep an exercise routine while you travel?
- What snacks do you bring with you while traveling?
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
Intro/outro music by Ellis Delta: soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- My recording studio in Yangon:
- Junkle King Trekking: jungleking-kalawtreks.jimdo.com/
- Surigao Private Island Airbnb: www.airbnb.com/rooms/4979069
- Ete bars: www.honestbee.co.th/en/groceries/
- Reform Kafe: www.happycow.net/reviews/reform-kafe-chiang-mai-84403
- Burmese chickpea flour chips: