Trina and Pierre are BACK!! They are a married couple who quit their jobs in September and have been traveling ever since. Their project is called 12X12: 12 countries in 12 months.
They were on the podcast back in September before they left for their world tour. They’re back on this week to update me on their travels so far. Our convo includes topics like:
- why Pierre slept in a car for a week
- what it’s like to hitchhike
- balancing working and living together
- new things they’ve learned about each other
- developing a personality on youtube
- what they miss most about regular life
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Our Airbnb: www.airbnb.com/rooms/4979069
- Pics from recording night!
- Pics from our stay in Socorro!