Sidney is one of the leaders of the Taiwan vegan community. She organizes vegan meet ups & food festivals, and has her own PETA-certified apparel brand, Vnicorn.
I interviewed her in her home in Taipei, where we chat about how she got into the fashion world, animal cruelty in Taiwan/Asia, the meaning of the word vegan in Taiwan, her favorite vegan restaurants, and so much more.
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Academy of Art University: www.academyart.edu/
- Specieism: www.animal-ethics.org/ethics-animals-section/speciesism/
- Nara: www.japan-guide.com/e/e2165.html
- Jooce shop Taipei: web.facebook.com/joocenutmylktea/
- Ooh Cha Cha: oohchacha.com/
- Taiwan Vegan Frenzy: web.facebook.com/taiwanveganfrenzy/
- Sidney’s fave vegan restuarants:
- Grass jelly: www.chinasichuanfood.com/grass-jelly-cincau/
- Sidney’s Youtube video on Taipei vegan eats: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyeurKsSbyk