Erica Ballester is so many things: educator, blogger, travel nanny, solo traveler, entrepreneur, artist… the list goes on. So when I met her at my hostel in Dulan, Taiwan, I knew I had to get her on the podcast.
We have a really interesting convo about her thoughts on charter schools, how she landed her first job on the spot, her experience farming in Hawaii with WWOOF, her passion for green schools, and more.
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play ¦ Libsyn
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Weapons of Mass Instruction: www.goodreads.com/book/show/3429724-weapons-of-mass-instruction
- The Green School Long Island City: www.gugcs.org/
- The Green School Bali: www.greenschool.org/
- Green School Bali Ted Talk: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU5fhcwemmo
- SEEQS Hawaii: www.seeqs.org/
- Erica’s interview with SEEQS: eriballe.com/2017/10/19/seeqing-sustainability-on-oahu/
- WWOOF: wwoof.net/
- Marlon Brando’s eco resort: thebrando.com/