Ravi Jolly co-founded I Heart Keenwah during business school at the University of Chicago. He has since grown it into a sustainable, ethical, and DELICIOUS company that focuses its products around quinoa.
Some of the things we discuss in this conversation are: his upbringing in rural Pennsylvania, his Kardashian obsession, why he’s so into quinoa, the fair trade world, how his new baby has affected the company, and much more.
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play
BECOME A PATRON: patreon.com/nobullpodcast
Get 15% off your Sudio Sweden headphones with code RUNNINGVEGAN (code lasts forever!): sudiosweden.com
Intro/outro music by Ellis Delta: soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
Acoustic/Pop/Rock/Alternative – Acoustically driven instrumental (DOWNLOAD LINK IN INFO) by Hyde – Free Instrumentals https://soundcloud.com/davidhydemusic
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Punjab deli: www.yelp.co.jp/biz/punjabi-grocery-and-deli-new-york
- Smorgasbord: www.smorgasburg.com/
- Greenpoint Food Market: www.yelp.com/biz/greenpoint-food-market-brooklyn
- NY Times article on quinoa: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/20/world/americas/20bolivia.html
- ANAPQUI: www.anapqui.org.bo/
- Sunac: www.yelp.com/biz/sunac-natural-brooklyn-2