I open the episode with a little update on how marathon training is going, and then I talk to the two girls behind the uber-popular @NYCEEEEEATS Instagram account, Rachel and Nikki.
We talk about how they met, how they got started on IG, the benefits/difficulties of running a joint account, working with brands, what Instagram has taught them, and more!
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play
Get 15% off your Sudio Sweden headphones with code RUNNINGVEGAN (code lasts forever!): sudiosweden.com
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Rachels’ brother’s food-stagram: @EatingNewYork
- Sofiaeats: @sofiaeatsnyc
- Prepped Meal Delivery (Jonathan Cheban’s company): www.preppeddelivery.com/
- Oatmeals: www.oatmealsny.com/
- By Chloe: eatbychloe.com/
- Catch: catchrestaurants.com/catchnyc/
- Aunts Jake’s: auntjakesnyc.com/
- Bar Primi: barprimi.com/
- Villard: www.lottenypalace.com/villard/menu