Restauranteur Jeff LaPadula is one hardworking BADASS!! He went from working in the finance industry to scrubbing the floors of a cafe just so he could get his foot in the door of the restaurant industry.
He now co-owns Terri, a vegan fast-casual chain, and P.S. Kitchen, a brand new fine-dining restaurant that gives 100% of their profits to charities.
Some of the things we discuss are: the punk rock influence on his veganism, how he went from being an unemployed banker to co-owner of Terri, how P.S. Kitchen came to be, trials of opening up a fine dining restaurant and SO much more.
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play ¦ Libsyn
Get 15% off your Sudio Sweden headphones with code RUNNINGVEGAN (code lasts forever!): sudiosweden.com/
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Picture/video of our hilarious set-up in P.S. Kitchen’s basement:
- Vegan punk bands:
- Huntingdon Life Sciences’s Wiki page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntingdon_Life_Sciences
- Kaya’s Kitchen: kayaskitchenbelmar.com/
- Peacefood Cafe: www.peacefoodcafe.com/
- Isa Chandra: www.isachandra.com/; IG: @isachandra
- P.S. Kitchen press:
- P.S. Kitchen partner charities:
- My experience at P.S. Kitchen: