Today I have model & entrepreneur Britt on the pod! She’s worked with big brands like Amazon, Bloomingdales, Estee Lauder, Urban Outfitters, and Self Magazine. Britt and I have known each other since the most awkward of times– we met in 2005 when she moved to Tokyo in 7th grade. Since then, she’s blossomed into a beautiful human being and co-founded sustainable fashion company ODM/ODC (Off Duty Model/On Duty Citizen).
We talk about what it was like to model in Japan, how she eventually got signed to an agency in NY, the importance of social media as a model, her new company ODM/ODC, her workouts, and more!
Listen on Apple Podcasts ¦ Google Play
Get 15% off your Sudio Sweden headphones with code RUNNINGVEGAN (code lasts forever!): sudiosweden.com/
SHOW NOTES: People/places/things mentioned in episode
- Elmer Olson Model Management: www.elmerolsenmodels.com/
- Next models: www.nextmanagement.com/
- Urban outfitters crop top: www.refinery29.com/2017/03/144743/urban-outfitters-extreme-crop-tank-top
- Romphim: www.romphim.com/collections/
- Grocery’s apparel: groceriesapparel.com/
- Jessica Clements: www.instagram.com/jessmclements/
- Factory 45: factory45.co/
- Creative Allure Design: www.creativealluredesign.com/
- BBG Kayla Itsines: www.kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides
- IIN Integrative Nutrition: www.integrativenutrition.com/
And here are some pis of us as youngins just for fun!!
And here are some more recent pics of Britt… HOW GORGEOUS IS SHE???!?