I always get a lot of questions about runner’s knee and how to fix it. So, I figured I’d tell you guys my story of all the knee issues/injuries I’ve dealt with over the past few years and how I’ve overcome them.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Intro/outro music by Ellis Delta: soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
Follow me on Instagram: @annawildman
Tweet at me: @wildmanna
Email me: email@example.com
- PFPS vs. ITBS: https://www.painscience.com/articles/diagnose-runners-knee.php
- MY SHOES:
- Jason Fitzgerald’s website: http://strengthrunning.com/
- IT Band Rehab Routine: http://strengthrunning.com/2011/02/the-itb-rehab-routine-video-demonstration/
- Warm-Up Routine (Dynamic Mattock): http://strengthrunning.com/2015/06/mattock-dynamic-warm-up-exercises/
- Important of cadence: http://www.active.com/running/articles/running-technique-the-importance-of-cadence-and-stride
- Benefits of widening steps for ITBS rehab: http://www.kinetic-revolution.com/itb-syndrome-rehab-running-step-width-modification/
- BBG: https://www.kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides
- Body Pump: https://www.lesmills.com/us/workouts/fitness-classes/bodypump/