I ran my second Airbnb Brooklyn Half last weekend. With 27,000 runners, it’s the biggest half marathon in the United States!
I somehow managed to pull off a new PR AND negative splits. I recap it all (what I ate, how I felt at each section, what I did after), in this episode.
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Intro/outro music by Ellis Delta: soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
Follow me on Instagram: @annawildman
Tweet at me: @wildmanna
Email me: email@example.com
People/places/things mentioned in the episode:
- 2016 Airbnb half recap: runningvegannyc.com/2016/05/22/airbnb-brooklyn-half-marathon-recap/
- NYRR virtual training program: runtrix.com/NYRR/index.php
- Oil-free sweet potato fries recipe: runningvegannyc.com/2017/03/30/crispy-sweet-potato-fries/
- Sesame soy sauce recipe: runningvegannyc.com/2017/05/11/the-dressing-series-sesame-soy-dressing-34/
- Weetabix cereal: weetabixusa.com/
- Katie Rosenbrock’s blog: www.hungry-runner.com/
- Vi Fitness (personal training headphones): www.getvi.com/
- Kaitlyn’s IG: @theavocadorunner
- May Kaidee restaurant: www.yelp.com/biz/may-kaidee-nyc-new-york
- Screamer’s Pizzeria: www.yelp.com/biz/screamers-pizzeria-brooklyn-2
- Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates (movie): www.imdb.com/title/tt2823054/
PHOTOS FROM THE RACE: