Jen quit her 9 to 9 job in 2015 to pursue her dream of traveling the world. Now she’s a travel blogger with a mission to make a lasting social impact everywhere she travels.
We chat about the tragedy that led to her decision to quit her job and travel, how she monetizes blogging, her journey to self-discovery, and more.
Listen on iTunes: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/running-vegan-nyc
Intro/outro music by Ellis Delta: soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
Transition music by earthchain: soundcloud.com/earthchain
- Jen’s IG: @thesocialgirltraveler
- Jen’s Youtube channel: The Social Girl Traveler
- Jen’s blog: www.thesocialgirltraveler.com/
- Jen’s Twitter: @socialtraveler
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/running-vegan-radio/
SUBSCRIBE ON GOOGLE PLAY: play.google.com/music/listen
Follow me on Instagram: @annawildman
Tweet at me: @wildmanna
Email me: email@example.com
- Jen’s Huffpost article about her brother’s death: www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-becoming-a-travel-blogger-helped-me-deal-with-my
- Learn more about the water filter organization, Project Purpose W4W: www.facebook.com/projectpurposew4w/