This episode is all about how to transition into a vegan lifestyle. If you’re thinking about becoming vegan, have tried to become vegan and failed, are interested in how vegans do what we do (how do we live?!?) or just want tips for how to pick up a new lifestyle, this episode is for you.
I start with a quick update on week two of post-marathon workouts, go into the topic, and end with my tip on how to make friends with like-minded people. I hope you enjoy!
Please also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! Rating & reviewing is always much appreciated as well.
Music by Ellis Delta: https://www.soundcloud.com/ellisdelta
Follow me on Instagram: @annawildman
Email me: email@example.com
Others I didn’t mention in the podcast:
- China Study by Dr. T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Thomas M. Campbell
- How Not to Die by Dr. Michael Gregor
MY FAVORITE NON-DAIRY MILKS:
MY FAVORITE MEAT REPLACEMENTS
- Field Roast sausages (my favorite is Italian)
- TJ’s Vegetable Marsala burger
- Dr. Praeger’s California veggie burger
MY FAVORITE VEGAN CHEESES: